Saturday 16 July 2016

Radio Control 5

Rolling chassis is only perfect, but will have to do:

Wheels are perfect in functionality and look (they look just like original buggy), front wheels and steering are nice and loose with no wobble, motor and gearbox are spot on, full speed range from very low to reasonable (but not stupidly fast) top range, steering range is as good as real thing, motor stays cool. I am pretty chuffed.

On with body, maybe after I turn it into monster truck with big pneumatic tyres, or a standard VW beetle, maybe publish with a number of choices :-)

I have coffee, silver and yellow filament coming next week, so I'll create a couple in correct colours, keep 1 as above and fit my controller to the other, then I can test my controller properly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment